About Me

My photo
i thrive on hope, home, friends, family, fun, and living life. if there's an opportunity for something, i'll take it.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

snow!

Facebook is alive with posts of the first big snowstorm in Utah. I personally don't enjoy rolling around and getting everything wet in the frozen water that comes this time of year, but it's nice to see that little kids still enjoy playing in the snow.














Kimmie and Caroline. Yes, I had to risk warmth to get these pictures. You're welcome ;) I didn't even bother to change out of my shorts and a t-shirt.. Added some moccasins and ventured out into the cold. 

On a side note, I am venturing into a 365 day photography adventure. Picture-a-day, kind of thing. We'll see how long this lasts.. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment